✧*:・✧ The Therapeutic Touch of Makeup ✧*:・✧



         In a world of colorful challenges, we often search for a way to overcome or distract ourselves to endure emotions and seek self-empowerment in unexpected places. One such powerful tool is the daily ritual of many of us, and we can't complete the day without MAKEUP! Beyond its beauty purpose, makeup is one of my coping mechanisms to increase my confidence and cope with the maze of emotions and life's challenges. This blog will take you on the glam journey into the captivating world of makeup as a coping mechanism --- a tool for self-discovery, healing, and empowerment.

          I'm one of the people who starts from a lip balm and powder to a complete makeup set, and I never imagined I would have a deep interest in makeup. I began to keep my money to buy the makeup brand I wanted. This is where the beginning of my journey introduced me to the art of self-expression, the beauty of creativity, and especially a powerful coping mechanism. When I'm applying makeup, it gives a therapeutic moment of calm and comfort and forms of self-love and self-care, nurturing not just my external appearance but my inner self, too. Every brushstroke, each choice of shade, and each application of foundation and lipstick became an act of resilience, an affirmation of my inner strength. My makeup served as a powerful tool, helping me to distract myself from overthinking, attain peace of mind in the meantime, and to boost self-confidence. It was a way to center myself, to regain focus, and to find moments of clarity. 

        It was a reminder that self-care takes many forms, and for me, one of the most powerful forms was the daily act of creating beauty on my terms. Also, I found not only a love for makeup but also a deeper connection with myself.

       This blog explored the world of makeup as my therapy or coping mechanism. It goes far beyond the realm of external and internal well-being. Makeup is not merely cosmetic; it's a canvas on which we paint the beauty of our own unique identity to have confidence and the key to unlocking inner strength. It demonstrates that amidst the complexity of life, moments of self-discovery, healing, and empowerment can be found, even in the most ordinary of daily rituals.





Comments

  1. I love your make-ups! More make-up session to comeee ✧˖°.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a girl who have a lot insecurities, make up is everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, you're beautiful just the way you are!

      Delete
  3. Makeup is indeed a good investment to gain confidence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep rocking that self-assured attitude! 💄💁‍♀️💖

      Delete
  4. Glad that makeup is there to boost your confidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just makeup, but also the people who support and encourage me, that help boost my confidence.

      Delete
  5. True tho, make up is not just make up. There is something magical about it, it just makes you feel good about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep embracing the magic within you! 💄✨💖

      Delete
  6. it's not girlhood without makeup <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Makeup can be such a fun and expressive part of girlhood. It adds a touch of creativity and confidence. <3

      Delete
  7. Keep doing what makes you happy and what makes you love yourself even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey me too I really like make up, keep doing what u makes you happy girl😗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's continue to express ourselves and enjoy the art of makeup together! 💁‍♀️💕

      Delete
  9. Makeup is a form of self-care. I hope glamming yourself up gives you a sense of satisfaction and enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is a lovely reminder of the joy that makeup can bring.

      Delete
  10. slaaay, indeed. makeup let me feel good about myself too <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got u sis! It's like a magical boost of self-esteem. <3"

      Delete
  11. Your story will likely inspire with many who have found solace and strength in their own unique coping mechanisms, whether it's makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been loving make-ups lately too! Continue what makes you beautiful and confident. Love you! \⁠(⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that! Sending love right back to you <3

      Delete
  13. Make up is really like a part of our lives too! <33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

・゚゚・。 Adoring the Nostalgia of Y2K 。・゚゚・

ꕥ From Questioning to Designing: The Canvas of Layout Artistry ꕥ